Monday, April 18, 2011

Interesting Day

With this being my first post of the day I thought it would be interesting to tell of how my day was today. Well let me start with yesterday..... It was time to go to church and I asked my daughter to start my truck up. When she did there was a screech noise that came from the truck. I just disregarded it.. Trying to get to church on time.. LOL Well later that day I heard a noise when I was driving back home from picking up my daughter from her Girl Scout meeting. Well this morning I asked my dear husband to go check out the truck because I heard a hissing noise from yesterday. Well low and behold he goes to check the truck and there under the truck is a dead CAT!!!! It was between the motor and the fan. So I guess the sound we heard on Sunday morning was me killing the poor cat that had undoubtedly crawled under the truck to get to the warmth since it was a little cool. This was an experience today..... I don't think anyone wants to see picks of that.. LOL Have a wonderful day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment