Saturday, June 16, 2012

Absent Minded

I can't believe that it has been over a year since I have logged onto my Blog.. Well still learning is what I do I guess.. LOL

Since my last post I have lost my job and started Court Reporting school.

I don't think that we are ever too old to continue to learn something. Court Reporting school is a great opportunity for me to do something else.

I have so much stuff that I want to do and it just feels like there are not enough hours in the day.
         1. Scrapbook More
         2. Learn Court Reporting to the best of my ability
         3. Learn to stamp
         4. Learn to make cards
         5. Brush up on my croqueting.
        
I think we all feel overwhelmed at times. And I feel overwhelmed just a little. But it doesn't help that I need some motivation..

Hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment