Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MOTIVATION........

Motivation..

I don't know why I can't get motivated to do anything. To do school work, go to school, scrapbook.. I'm not depressed just can't get myself together to do stuff that I need to do. I'm taking care of the kids and home, but not really taking care of stuff for ME..

When becoming a full-time stay at home mom (I guess semi-full-time) does taking care of everyone else mean I don't care for myself? I haven't been to a crop in MONTHS.. I haven't really done anything scrapbooking except for swaps that I have participated in on the wonderful website Scrapbook.com..

Maybe it's just me.. Trying to do to much. But isn't that like us women to do more than we need to do? We are always putting more on ourselves and worrying about others besides ourselves. Us women put more emphasis on our loved ones. Sometimes we need to worry about ourselves and take care of ourselves..

I guess I will get out this slump and make the best of my situation..

Hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment